Dent repair caused by hail damage is often best addressed through paintless dent repair.
While many auto body shops offer paintless dent repair (also known as PDR), it is often sub-contracted to paintless dent removal experts like North American Paintless Dent Repair, which is why you’re better off coming straight to the source for the best and fastest paintless dent repair.
North American Paintless Dent repair has been specializing in convenient and fast paintless dent repair for over 20 years and is locally owned and operated, covering the Capital Region and Adirondacks of New York.
Most of our work is mobile, meaning we’ll come to your house or place of business to make dent repairs. If we need to take your car to our shop, we’ll pick up your vehicle and return it when we’re done.
With North American Paintless Dent Repair you can count on:
- Fast and convenient dent repair
- Free pickup and delivery of your car on shop repairs
- Savings up to $500 on your deductible for hail damage
- Free car rental on hail damage repairs (if needed)
- Warranty on repairs for as long as you own the car
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Call (518) 769-5004 for your free, no-hassle, no-obligation dent removal estimate
The Hail Damage Repair Process
- When your car has sustained hail damage, you should contact your insurance provider to start the claim process by filing a hail damage repair claim. We can work directly with your insurance company on your claim. Damage to your car that occurs due to “Acts of God” or natural disasters such as hail, wind, or tornados, are covered by comprehensive insurance (versus collision or liability auto insurance). Importantly, hail damage claims will not increase your insurance rates since no one can determine when this type of event is going to occur.
- After you have filed your claim, the insurance company will arrange to look at the hail damage to your car. Make sure the exterior of your car is clean so that all dents will be visible. Your insurance adjuster should be assessing your car’s hail damage either in the shade or inside, as many dents can go unnoticed due to the glare of the sun.
- Call North American Paintless Dent Repair at (518) 769-5004 for a free, no-obligation hail damage cost estimate for dent repairs. The dent repair estimate provided by your insurance adjuster may not be accurate. Adjusters have been known write low estimates because many people abuse this type of claim by pocketing the money and not repairing their vehicles.* North American Paintless Dent Repair can work directly with your insurance company to resolve any difference between the estimate and the cost of repair.*Sometimes people choose to not get their hail damage repaired and instead pocket the claim. What people often don’t realize is that if you choose to forego the hail damage repairs to your vehicle and settle your insurance claim for a cash payment, most insurance companies are obligated to put an unrelated prior damage restriction on your policy. This means you run the chance of having outstanding unrepaired damage deducted from any future Collision or Comprehensive claims on your car or that your claim can be denied until your hail damage is repaired. If you choose to repair the hail damage to your vehicle later on, you must notify your agent to have the restriction removed.
- Make sure your dent repairs are handled professionally. Sometimes insurance companies will recommend that you have your vehicle repaired by a preferred vendor. Be wary and understand the nature of these recommendations, as the vendor could have an agreement to perform the lowest cost job (but not necessarily the highest quality) in exchange for the insurance company’s referral business. An insurance company cannot legally tell you where to get your car repaired, they can only suggest. Your goal is to get the most professional and best hail damage repairs possible. North American Paintless Dent Repair has an A+ Better Business Bureau (BBB) rating and we use only highly-skilled technicians, techniques, and tools to repair your vehicle to like-new condition. We are locally owned and operated and have been specializing in paintless dent repair for over 20 years.
- We provide a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all our repairs, for as long as you own your vehicle. At North American Paintless Dent Repair we stand behind our work.
Free, No-Obligation Estimate at Your Home or Work
North American Paintless Dent has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and serves retail customers, auto body shops, car dealerships, and detail shops in the Capital Region and Adirondacks. Our mobile dent repair service covers Lake George, Schroon Lake, Southern Adirondacks, Albany-Troy-Schenectady, Glens Falls, Saratoga, Ticonderoga, Fort Ann, Amsterdam, Cohoes, Colonie, Gloversville, Johnstown, Whitehall, Chatham, and more. We bring quality craftsmanship, professional service, passion and pride to every job we do. No job is too small and we repair all popular makes and models of domestic and foreign cars.